The Power of Wild Blue Green Algae & Mushroom Supplements
Wild Blue Green Algae
It’s amazing all of the nutrients that are packed in algae, yeah you know that stuff that you see washed up on the shore at the beach? Wild blue green algae is considered natures miracle ancient superfood! It is packed with vitamins, including: A,B,C, E and the entire B-complex, especially B12 (which makes it perfect for vegans! There are 3.7 micrograms of B12 in one serving which trumps the RDA (recommended daily amount) of 2.4 for 14yrs and up, 2.6 for pregnant women, & 2.8 for breastfeeding women), minerals including: calcium, iodine, sodium, zinc, magnesium, selenium, absorbable organic iron, and antioxidants, phytonutrients, plant-based proteins, chlorophyll, essential fatty acids AND it helps boost immune function!
It’s important to purchase wild blue green algae that is processed at a low temperature, which keeps all of the vital enzymes and nutrients intact, ensuring that they are not destroyed or deactivated. Many companies who harvest algae will process it by spray-drying or flash-drying, which involves incredibly high temperatures of heat. High pressures, at specific points in the drying process, typically heats algae up to 500 degrees F. and even as high as 600 degrees F. for short periods of time. At other parts of the spray-drying process, temperatures can remain at or below physiological norms. However, just like cooking raw vegetables, the damage to the enzymes and nutrients in algae only takes one brief moment.
The algae supplements that I use are minimally processed, dried at a low temperature, and are harvested from one of the world’s richest sources, Klamath Lake in Southern Oregon. This wonderful algae is fed by the pristine mountain springs, the pure waters of Crater Lake, and are nourished by exceptionally mineral rich volcanic soil. This microalgae is the only edible freshwater algae in the world that grows abundantly in the wild, and is considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth.
The benefits of wild blue green algae supplements:
- all 20 amino acids, providing a complete source of protein in an amino acid profile nearly identical to human breast milk
- essential fatty acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6
- the mental energy activator phenylethylamine (PEA)
- powerful antioxidants, such as chlorophyll, superoxide dismutase (SOD), glutathione, and phycocyanin
- dozens of essential vitamins (including B12 and B6), minerals, and trace elements
- an ideal balance of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, complex sugars, and fiber
Recent studies conducted by different universities proved the incredible benefits of wild-crafted micro algae for your health.
Scientists call fungi “the forest’s immune system,” because they not only nourish the trees, they also protect them from invaders and disease. 70% of the earth’s oxygen is supplied by algae and the other 30% comes from mushrooms. Without mushrooms, the earths forests would cease to exist! Fungi create metabolites, such as beta glucan, glycoproteins, and enzymes, that can serve to educate and modulate the immune system, passing on sophisticated information about how to cope with and adapt to pathogens and other environmental encroachments. Shrooms are also packed with vitamins (especially vitamin D), minerals, antioxidants, polyphenols, and proteins.
In every culture throughout history, people have prized different types of fungi and mushrooms as both food and medicine. From penicillin to cyclosporin, many of today’s most important pharmaceuticals are derived from the powerful compounds found in fungi. Scientists now consider mushrooms and fungi the frontier of new medical research.
Vitamin & mineral supplements:
- Organic Micro Algae (wild-crafted blue green algae) – 120 capsules – $30.00: This blue green algae grows abundantly in the wild, and is considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth. It is rich in phytonutrients, plant-based proteins, minerals, and essential fatty acids, as well as a wide spectrum of micronutrients, making it a profoundly nourishing food that provides a broad range of benefits.
- ***this supplement is suitable for babies and children as well! This capsule can be opened up and added to the child’s breakfast or lunch or even added to a smoothie.
- Premium Mushroom Blend (for vitamin D2) – 90 capsules – $42.00: These supplements are a powerful mushroom blend of reishi, maitake, cordyceps, wild black trumpet, and poria cocos, which are all rich in antioxidants, beta glucans, polysaccharides and is designed to support a healthy immune system. Shrooms are the only plant source of vitamin D!
- **These products are: Organic, Kosher, Halal, Paleo, Vegan, Dairy Free, GMO Free & GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified.
I would recommend to start with a couple of these products, but not all of them at once. If you are interested in purchasing some of these supplements, feel free to contact me at email@example.com !