Oatmeal Banana Cookies Recipe
Super easy to make and very healthy for you!
- 3 super ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
the rest of the additions are up to you! For mine I added:
- a handful of raisins
- a handful of pumpkin seeds
- a few dashes of cinnamon, one dash of nutmeg
- 2 spoonfuls of almond butter (any nut or seed butter works great in these)
- a tablespoon of coconut shreds
- a nice sprinkle of chia and ground flax seeds.
- Mash up bananas and incorporate your spices and nut or seed butters, then mix in well, and then the rest of your additions such as sunflower seeds, coconut, raisins etc…whatever you want!
- Stir in your rolled oats, mixing very well and let it sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet with parchment paper and kinda flatten it out.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20-30 minutes until nice and brown and fully cooked.
- Store in the fridge.